Sunday, October 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 38 ~ Gingerbread Kisses ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using adorable pattern papers and ephemera from Not 2 Shabby.


Lots of fun layers for this sketch. I used pattern papers for each of my layers for this one too. The only paper that's not from the adorable Gingerbread Kisses 6x6 paper pad from Not 2 Shabby is the Pool Party card stock I used for the heat embossed sentiment.


I just love how quick this card came together with the pattern papers. And how cute is that little peppermint candy?! I love it! It's from the Gingerbread Kisses Ephemera pack. Unfortunately, it looks like that one is out of stock but there's another really cute pack called Gingerbread Cookies Ephemera.


I followed the measurements for the sketch exactly as noted on the sketch. Of course, to play along with the sketch challenge you don't have to use the exact measurements but it sure made it easy for me to make this card super quick. As I mentioned above, the sentiment is heat embossed and it's from the Peppermint Mocha Season stamp set.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 38 for the month of October. I love this sketch!! It's so perfect for all those pretty pattern papers in our stash! I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch... and I mean, some really creative and beautiful inspiration... head on over to the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to see the beautiful cards by the {BYSHC} Design Team!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.