Sunday, October 22, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Holiday Owls ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for Day 3 of the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! Today's card is super CAS and super quick... but I think it turned out pretty cute!


I used the adorable owl from the Holiday Owls stamp set from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby. I don't see this cute set on the website which is super sad. I think it was from one of Not 2 Shabby's box of the month subscriptions last year. If you love a fun surprise delivered to your door each month, check out the awesome subscriptions over at Not 2 Shabby! I inked up this sweet owl with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Santa hat: R20, R14, R46, C00, C1, C3
Holly & Berries: R14, R46, YG11, G24
Owl: YR21, YR15, YR24, W00, W1, W3, W5, E55, E57


I paired up this sweet owl with the awesome Dotted Wreath Stencil from Sponsor A Colorful Life Design. When I need a quick card I love to reach for a fun stencil and I've been wanting to play with this one for awhile. I blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks over the Dotted Wreath Stencil directly onto the front of my white A2 card base.


I stamped the sentiment directly on the card front using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I fussy cut the owl on the line and made it look all nice and neat by coloring the edge black with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. I added some foam squares to the back of the owl using the Bearly Art Cubies: The Polar Collection from our Brand New Sponsor Bearly Art. Love the dimension it adds to the card!


Before you leave be sure to stop by Not 2 Shabby and check out the fun new release that's available today... Jamie shared some super cute sneak peeks of some of the new goodies on the Not 2 Shabby blog at the start of the Linky Party. You don't want to miss out on this one! And Jamie also shared a 10% OFF code for us to use while shopping the Not 2 Shabby shop - BYSHC10. Also stop by A Colorful Life Designs and Bearly Art and check out their awesome products! If you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful holiday inspiration being shared!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.