Thursday, October 5, 2023

Magic Is ~ Magical Motif ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I have one more card to share using a beautiful new set from Unity's latest release. This one is called Magical Motif. Such a pretty bunch of stamps!


I'm continuing my challenge to myself and I grabbed three colors to ink smoosh... colors that I wouldn't normally grab to play with. This time I chose Fossilized Amber, Shaded Lilac and Bundled Sage.


I die cut my panel using the largest die from the Make a Tag {die set}. I also die cut a piece of Kraft card stock. I adhered the two tags together and added a cute purple bow using Winter Wisteria Luxe Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I also ink smooshed a bit of the yellow and purple oxides on the top and bottom of the card base.


All that was left was to adhere the tags to the card base. Easy peasy! I really like how this one turned out, too! So glad I'm trying different colors. It's been fun. Until next time... have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Wilma! Still challenging myself to pick colors I wouldn't normally use together! It's been fun!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.