Thursday, October 26, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Christmas Joy Girl ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited to share another holiday card for day 7 of the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! Today I'm featuring the wonderful Christmas Joy Girl digital stamps from Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs. I snatched up this beautiful set of digital stamps during Angie's fabulous 40% OFF sale! I saw a couple lovely samples using the gorgeous wreath and I cased the design.


I resized the digital stamp in a Word Document and then I printed it off {along with some other fun digis that I may be sharing soon!}. I trimmed my paper and die cut the wreath using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. And then I colored it up with the following Copic markers:

Ribbon: Y06, Y15, Y38
Holly Leaves: YG11, G24, G46
Berries: R20, R14, R46

I also added a touch of white to each berry using a white Sakura gelli roll pen. 


I trimmed a card front of Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up and adhered my layers using the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue from our Sponsor Bearly Art. I am really loving the fine tip that came with THE MINI glue. I had no idea that it would arrive with two different tips and a top to close it. Such a smart product! I feel like I've been under a rock missing out on this one. LOL


I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. To finish off the card, I trimmed the sentiment that I had printed off with the wreath. I cut a fishtail on the one end and popped up the sentiment on the card using Bearly Art Cubies: The Polar Collection foam squares from our Sponsor Bearly Art.


Just a couple more days to play along with the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party. Be sure to head over to Angie Blom Digital Designs to check out the 40% OFF sale! And then stop by Bearly Art... I can't be the only one who wasn't familiar with this brand... I am loving it! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.