Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Stellar Snowflake Stencil ~ Gina K. Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my sixth card for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card today features a mix of products from a few of our wonderful Sponsors of the Linky Party. I went a bit out of my comfort zone and made a pink-red snowflake card featuring the awesome Stellar Snowflake Stencil from our return Sponsor Gina K. Designs. I also used a die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.


Normally I would use a blue or a purple for a snowflake. Last year I used green with this beautiful stencil. I really loved how that card turned out. This time I was thinking a mix of pink and red would be fun. What do you think? I blended Kitsch Flamingo and Candied Apple Distress Oxide inks over the Stellar Snowflake Stencil. It would be so easy to make multiples of this card! 


I die cut the panel using the larger stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I stamped the sentiment from the Joy of the Season STAMPtember stamp set from Gina K. Designs and Simon Says Stamp. Unfortunately, that's an exclusive set that was sold in 2018. I mat the snowflake panel with a piece of True Black card stock measuring 3-3/4 x 5" and then I adhered it to a card front of Real Red card stock measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" using the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue from our Sponsor Bearly Art. I recently bought THE MINI... and I have to say I'm enjoying this glue!! If you follow my blog or cardmaking... you know that I LOVE my liquid glue!! 


I added some sparkle to the card with some Holiday Glitter enamel dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. They are the perfect size for these dots in the snowflake! I adhered the card front panel to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


 Have you stopped by the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared?! I am blown away by all the amazing cards! I sure hope you'll stop by and check them out.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.