Saturday, October 21, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Chillin' Gnomies ~ Colorado Craft Company

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my second card for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I just checked the link ups and there's already 59 entries!! Woohoo!!That's so awesome! It was so much fun checking out the inspiration shared yesterday for the start of the Linky Party. Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet stamp set from return Sponsor Colorado Craft Company.


I used the super fun and adorable Chillin' Gnomies Stamp Set for this card. All these fun images were so fun to color up! And then I had a blast building a fun scene! I stamped all the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up all these images:

Santa Gnome: E000, E00, E11, R20, R14, R46, C00, C1, C3, Y11, Y15, Y28, N0, N1, N3, N5
Bunny: W00, W1, W3, W5, R00, R20
Penguins: C00, C1, N0, N1, N3, N5, YR21, YR15, YR24
Polar Bear: C00, C1, C3, R00, R20, Y11, Y15, Y28, R20, R14, 
Sled: R20, R14, R46, E51, E53, E55, E57
Gift: YG11, G24, G46, Y11, Y15, Y28


I paired up these cuties with a vintage paper in my stash called Pine St. Square from The Paper Studio that I got a long time ago at Hobby Lobby. I thought the vintage vibe of the sled worked well with these papers. I die cut the holly paper using the Cloudy Frames Dies from our return Sponsor Pink & Main. The die that I used isn't available anymore but here's one that is similar... Diagonal Cover Dies


I also die cut a piece of black card stock using the Cloudy Frames Dies and then I splattered it with white acrylic paint for a snowy night sky. I adhered all my layers together using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. I cleaned up the edges of the fussy cut images by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment on white card stock, trimmed it up and adhered it to the card.


Before you leave be sure to stop by Colorado Craft Company and check out all their wonderful holiday stamps! If you're in the mood for instant gratification... they also carry digital stamps! And then hop on over to Pink & Main and check out their awesome new releases... including an adorable October Pup that you can get for free with a $50 purchase {get the October Pup stamps and coordinating dies with a $75 order}!!  And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. Love the sleigh and the scene you created! The critters are all so adorable! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!!! So cute and beautiful!!! I'm adding that one to my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! So many fun characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the scene is just adorable! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.