Friday, October 27, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Holiday Birds ~ RAM Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a cute holiday card for the last day of the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card for today features a mix of products from a few of our wonderful Linky Party Sponsors, but it features the adorable Holiday Birds from Sponsor RAM Stamps. These birdies are just too cute!


I resized this adorable digital stamp in a Word Document so that it would fit nice for a slimline card. It measures approximately 6 x 1.75". I also added the sentiment from the Christmas Joy Girl digital stamp from Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs. I am loving the font used for the sentiments in this set. I printed these off the other when I print off the wreath for the card I shared yesterday.


I paired up these cute birdies with the Christmas Time 6x6 Paper Pad from Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. My favorite trick for using 6x6 papers on a slimline card is to split a 6 x 3-1/2" piece of the pattern paper in half to 3 x 3-1/2". In this case, it's the holly and berry pattern paper. I used a scrap of the striped paper for the center of the panel. And then I adhered the holly and berry paper over top on the right and left side of a white slimline card base measuring 8-1/2 x 7"; scored at 3-1/2" using the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue from our Sponsor Bearly Art.
 

I die cut the adorable birdies using the second largest die from the Wonky Stitched Slimline die from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I popped it up on the card using a bunch of foam strips from the Bearly Art Cubies: The Polar Collection from Sponsor Bearly Art. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up these adorable birds.

Birds: B0000, B000, B02, Y06, Y15, Y38
Holly & Berries / Hat / Scarf: YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R46
Lights: R20, R14, Y06, Y15, YG11, G24, B000, B02, V000, V12, V17, E21, E23, E25, N3
Outline: BG000


I have had SO much fun playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I hope that you've been inspired to make a few Christmas cards to relieve some of the holiday stress. I know that I am feeling great about the 8 cards that I made. Thank you ALL so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my cards. I've truly enjoyed each of the comments. And I hope that you'll stop by the Linky Party and check out the cards that have been linked up. So many amazing and wonderful cards!! And if you have a bit of time today you could still enter into the Linky Party... it ends at 11:59pm PST tonight.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.