Monday, November 20, 2023

Joy to the World ~ Angel Anya ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am super excited and honored to be guest designing for The Greeting Farm for the month of November!! I have a few fun projects to share with you all this month... today I'm sharing a sweet holiday card featuring the adorable Angel Anya! If you missed my first card as a guest designer for The Greeting Farm, you can check it out here... Fairy Anya.


This time I decided to play with some pretty pattern papers along with Angel Anya. A mix of pattern papers from the Star of Bethlehem paper pad from Hobby Lobby with some glitter papers from Stampin' Up called Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for a fun background.


I stamped the sweet Angel Anya with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored her up with Copic Markers. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find Angel Anya on the website. But if you'd like to have her you can check out the Farmers Market and submit a request via email... maybe she'll be available for the next Farmers Market. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair: E40, E43, E44
Dress / Bow: B000, B91, B93, B95, B97
Wings: C00, C1, C3


I nearly forgot a sentiment for my card but remembered the sweet Peace on Earth stamp set in my collection. I heat embossed the sentiment on Midnight Muse card stock from Stampin' Up using Sugar Cube pigment ink from Taylored Expressions and Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to the card. Sadly, Peace on Earth also isn't on the website, but again... check out the Farmers Market! It actually looks like there is one coming up later this week so submit your requests asap! {{{OMG... there is not one coming up! It was in August. So sorry for the confusion!!}}}

You can check out my process video here... Sweet Holiday Card | Angel Anya | The Greeting Farm




I fussy cut Angel Anya and colored the edges of my fussy cutting with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker so it looks nice and neat. Added a bunch of foam tape to the back and popped her up on the card. Love the dimension it gives to the card! I hope I've inspired you to get inky and mix your stamps and papers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.