Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ November 2023 Whit Kit Merry Everything Poinsettia ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had hoped to have a few cards to share using the gorgeous November 2023 Whit Kit called Merry Everything Poinsettia from Unity, but homeschool took longer than usual yesterday and I only had time to make two really quick cards. I do have to say that I am loving the papers in the kit! Gorgeous!


I didn't want to cut these papers at all!!! But I did end up cutting them to 4-3/4 x 4-3/4" for a nice square card. I also cut mats using another piece of pretty pattern paper from the kit. I cut those down to 5 x 5" for my card fronts. I adhered the two pattern papers together and then adhered them to a 5" square card base measuring 10 x 5"; scored at 5".


Isn't this beautiful scene just... well, beautiful!?! I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Everything Poinsettia stamps using Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up and then applied some Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. I'm thinking the ep {embossing powder} is getting a bit old. When I melted it it got all wonky so I redid it and it was a little better but still not fabulous. I didn't have time to play around with it anymore so I just die cut and adhered it to the card, but I may redo it at some point and adhere it right over top. 


Come to think of it... the embossing did just fine on my Wild Wasabi card stock from Stampin' Up. So maybe it's the red card stock??!!? Any thoughts? Anywho, for my second card I heat embossed the sentiment using the same steps from the first card only I used the Wild Wasabi card stock. The dies, also in this month's kit, cut the card stock like butter. I'm loving this cute font on the sentiment! I adhered the die cut sentiments using my latest obsession Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. I haven't had any clogs and the fine tip is so awesome with these intricate sentiment dies. 


Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for November!! The papers are absolutely gorgeous!! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! Members get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

That's it for me today! Next week is Thanksgiving so I'm not totally sure if I'll have time to make a card to share but if I do, I'm hoping to use the stamps in the November 2023 Whit Kit and share the cards I didn't get to make yesterday. Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

1 comment:

  1. Those papers are absolutely gorgeous! And I remember those homeschool days when it seemed like EVERYTHING took longer than expected; great work on still getting to make a few cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.