Friday, November 3, 2023

Brown Thursday IG Hop ~ Christmas Crew ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Have you seen the awesome Brown Thursday Sale over at Unity Stamp Co.!?! What's Brown Thursday, you ask? Well, it's Unity's version of Black Friday and it's filled with a HUGE new release and a fabulous sale! I shared a sweet card yesterday featuring two new releases. Today I'm sharing a cute card for the Brown Thursday Instagram Hop that the Unity Design Team is having in celebration of Brown Thursday! Head over to IG and check it out... there's prizes!!


A super fun and cute card featuring the adorable new Christmas Crew stamps!! I love this cute crew! I stamped them on a piece of white card stock along with the sentiment and then I die cut the panel using the second largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I also stamped the Christmas Crew on a scrap of white card stock.


I also die cut the watercolor tree pattern paper from the Watercolor Winter {paper pack} and adhered it over the first stamped image. I trimmed the striped pattern paper to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base. And then I adhered the main panel.


I used Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 9 for my card today. When I'm stuck on a design it's so handy to just look through my stack of sketches to see what inspires me. This one hit the mark! I omitted the circle and replaced it with the Christmas Crew and sentiment. Easy peasy!


I colored up the Christmas Crew with my Copic markers and fussy cut them on the line. I colored the edges of each image using a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. I added tiny dots of liquid glue on the images on the main panel and paper pieced my colored crew. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Elf: E000, E00, E11, YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R46, Y06, Y15
Santa: E000, E00, E11, C00, C1, C3, R20, R14, R46
Rudolph: E21, E23, E25, E27, R00, R20, R14, R46 


I adhered the main panel to the card base and called this one done! That's it for me today! Go check out the awesome new releases for Brown Thursday over at Unity! So many amazing new releases and an AMAZING sale!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.