Monday, November 27, 2023

Happiness Starts with a Wet Nose ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
The amazing sale over at Unity Stamp Co. continues with another fun release for the Cyber Week Sale! Lots of fun and adorable new goodies! Including a super cute new background stamp filled with adorable puppies called Doodled Dog Delight.


I wasn't in a mood to color... shocking, right?! Well, there's a lot of pups in this background. So I thought, let's ink smoosh and then color a few pups. I love how it turned out!


I ink smooshed the background with Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I left some white space too so I could color up a pup here and there. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used: E21, E23, N0, N1, N3.


I die cut the background using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} and adhered it to a kraft A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". The sentiment was stamped on white card stock with Black Amalgam ink and die cut using the smallest die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies}. I added some foam tape to the back of the sentiment and popped it up on the card. So easy peasy and I think it turned out pretty cute. Whatcha think?!


 As a final little touch to tie in the sentiment with the background, I added touches of Glossy Accents to some of the noses. I tried to capture some in the photo above. I sure hope you can see them. That's it for me today! Go check out the awesome new releases for Cyber Week over at Unity

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.