Friday, November 24, 2023

Bunch of Tags ~ Holly Jolly Everything ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
The awesome sale over at Unity Stamp Co. continues with another HUGE release for the Black Friday Sale! Lots and lots more amazing goodies available. Including a super cute gnome illustrated by Jeanie Hays called Holly Jolly Everything! Love Jeanie's gnomes!


I thought this cutie would make a cute CAS tag... whatcha think? I couldn't help but make a bunch of them. So fun to color up this gnome too. I die cut the stamped gnomes and sentiments using a die from the Make a Tag {die set}. I also die cut some Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up and I adhered those to the back of the tags.


 Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Mustache / Beard: C00, C1, C3
Sweater: R20, R14, R46, B00, YG11, G24, G46, Y11, Y15
Lights: Y11, Y15, YG11, G24, B000, B00
Shoes: N1, N3, N5
Hat: R20, R14, R46, E21, E23, E25
Holly Jolly Banner: R20, R14


I punched a hole in the top of the tags but on the side a bit so I didn't punch a hole through the gnomes hat. I added some red grosgrain ribbon and tied it with some twine from my stash. These were really easy to make and didn't take too much time other than the coloring. I just need to find a 'to' and 'from' stamp for the back of the tags and I'll be all set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.