Saturday, November 18, 2023

A Friend Like You ~ Merry Mingle ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
The awesome sale over at Unity Stamp Co. continues with another HUGE release for the Black Friday Sale! Lots and lots more amazing goodies available. Including a new Angie Girl that I just HAD to play with called Merry Mingle!


Isn't she lovely?! I wanted a very simple CAS card so that Merry Mingle would be the focus of the card. I blended over the Star Confetti Stencil onto the front of my white A2 top fold card base using Mustard Seed and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks.


 Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: N0, N1, N3, N5
Dress: Y11, Y06, RV10, RV21
Heels: RV10, RV21
Gift: V000, V12, V15, V17, YG11, G14, Y11, Y06


I fussy cut Merry Mingle and colored the edges with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker making the edges look all nice and neat. I trimmed the sentiment and cut a fishtail on the end. I mat the sentiment with a piece of True Black card stock. I also found a strip of black card stock to ground Merry Mingle. I adhered the girl directly to the card for easy mailing. That's it for me today! Go check out the awesome new releases for Black Friday over at Unity! It's seriously another HUGE release friends! Lots and lots of fabulous new goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.