Friday, November 10, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 39 ~ Rustic Winter Wishes Pattern Paper with Greetings of the Season Dies ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 39 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. Today I'm sharing a really quick card I made using the pretty Rustic Winter Wishes {paper pack} and the Greetings of the Season {die set} from Unity.


I trimmed my pattern paper to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8". I die cut a scrap piece of red card stock using the Ric Rac die from My Favorite Things. I did this twice. I adhered the ric rac pieces to my pattern paper using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. I trimmed up the excess off the edges and adhered the panel to a card front of Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2".


I die cut the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment three times from the same red card stock. Using the Bearly Art liquid glue again, I adhered the layers of the sentiment. I am seriously loving the fine tip on this glue!! I die cut a piece of vellum card stock using the outline die and adhered the sentiment to it. I applied the liquid glue just behind the sentiment and then adhered the sentiment to the card.


I finish off the card with a few red enamel dots and then I adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 39 for the month of November. There's still lots of time to play along with this challenge! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.