Tuesday, December 13, 2022

CAS Envelope Card ~ Greetings this Season ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing a quick CAS card... today is the last day for the awesome Year End Clearance Sale over at Unity! As a cardmaker, I really love when stamps feature cardmaking images and an envelope filled with poinsettias is so gorgeous!! I couldn't wait to ink up the gorgeous Greetings this Season stamps!


I created this CAS card simply by running a card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" through my Big Shot with the Brickwork 3D Embossing Folder from Sizzix and Tim Holtz. I trimmed it to approximately 4-1/4 x 4-1/8" and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base.


Here's a quick list of the copic markers I used to color up this gorgeous envelope:

Envelope ~ C00, C2, C3
Poinsettias ~ R20, R14, R27, Y06, Y15, Y28
Pine Needles ~ YG03, YG63
Holly ~ YG11, G24, G46
Berries ~ R20, R14, R27


I fussy cut the envelope leaving a white border. I also trimmed the sentiment. I then popped up both on my card with foam tape. Very CAS and pretty easy to make! Head on over to Unity to check out the Year End Sale!! There's a few new releases and some items are as low as 75% off!! Woohoo!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.