Friday, December 9, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29 ~ Advent Calendar Day 9 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 9 of the Unity 2022 Advent Calendar and I'm also sharing inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29!! I've teamed up with Echo and Sandhya to do a little reveal and project on our YouTube channels using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to our channels so you don't miss a day of this fun series!


Day 9 ~ the cutest little car! 
I paired it up with the Krafty Deck the Halls {paper pack} and the Krafty Season {paper pack}, both from Unity. And colored it up with the following Copic markers: R20, R14, R27, C00, C3, N2, N4, N6


I die cut the car with the smallest stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I then mat it with a Kraft and a white layer of die cut circles using the same dies. These dies are perfect for these Advent Calendar stamps!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29 that inspired my card.


I am really loving this month's sketch!! I share tips in my video below on how to cut the papers just right for this sketch. This time I used a sweet sentiment from the Shakin' Things Up stamps which happens to be the freebie stamp with a $55 purchase over at Unity for their Year End Clearance Sale!



I'll be back on Monday with inspiration for Day 12 of the Advent Calendar! 
Come join along in the fun and start building your stash of holiday cards! You can join us here... Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.