Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Advent Calendar Day 19, 20 & 21 ~ Mini Slimline Card ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm getting a bit caught up with the Unity 2022 Advent Calendar sharing a few mini slimline cards using the Day 19, Day 20, and Day 21 stamps. I've teamed up with Echo and Sandhya to do a little reveal and project on our YouTube channels using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to our channels so you don't miss a day of this fun series!



Day 19 ~ pretty hanging herbs.

I've paired up these mini slimline cards with the The Secret of Change {paper pack} from Unity.



Day 20 ~ a pretty envelope

I also used the So Kind, So Caring, So You {July 2022 Sentiment Kit} for the sentiments. And colored up the stamped images with the following Copic markers: Y23, Y26, G12, G29, RV0000, RV32, RV34, C00, C2.



Day 21 ~ a beautiful butterfly

I also used the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. 
The cute die cut circles and the sentiments are popped up with crafty foam tape. A simple mini slimline design for these beautiful stamps!

You can check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Days 19-21.


I'll be back tomorrow with inspiration for the All About Backgrounds challenge in the Unity Show & Tell and I've used the sweet Day 22 stamp from the Advent Calendar! Hope you'll come back to check out my cute card!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.