Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Merry Christmas ~ Advent Calendar Day 7 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 7 of the Unity 2022 Advent Calendar! I've teamed up with Echo and Sandhya to do a little reveal and project on our YouTube channels using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to our channels so you don't miss a day of this fun series!


Day 7 ~ adorable holly and berries!


I paired it up with the Christmas Linen {paper pack} one and Christmas Linen {paper pack} two, both from Unity. And colored it on kraft with the following Copic markers: R20, R14, R37, YG03, G24, G46


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 6 that inspired my card.


All of my paper layers are just cut with my trimmer, but I did use a corner rounder on the Kraft card stock for my sentiment. The sentiment is from the recently released dies called Greetings of the Season {die set}... sadly, it's currently out of stock.

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 7.


I'll be back tomorrow with inspiration for the All About Backgrounds challenge in the Unity Show & Tell and I've used the adorable Day 8 stamp from the Advent Calendar! It's such a cute card... just saying! Hope you'll come back to see!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.