Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Advent Calendar Day 14 ~ Holiday Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 14 of the Unity 2022 Advent Calendar! I've teamed up with Echo and Sandhya to do a little reveal and project on our YouTube channels using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to our channels so you don't miss a day of this fun series!


Day 14 ~ an adorable little snowflake!


I paired it up with the Brilliant Blizzard {paper pack}, also from Unity (looks like it's currently out of stock though). I colored it up with the following Copic markers: BG90 and BG93


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 13 that inspired my card.


I also used the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}, also from Unity. 
The sentiment is from the Heart Warming Itty Bitty stamps.

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 14.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 15 of the Advent Calendar reveal and a really pretty ornament!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.