Friday, December 23, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29 ~ Christmas Wishin' ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Christmas Day is just two days away!! Once December starts it just seems to zip by so fast! I colored up this beautiful snow globe stamp from the Christmas Wishin' stamps from Unity awhile ago but just hadn't used it... until now! I think it's perfect for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29. I also saved time and used the pattern papers left over from the cute car card I shared a couple weeks ago. A combination of the Krafty Season {paper pack} and Krafty Deck the Halls {paper pack} from Unity.


I love snow globes! I have a small collection of them and love to display them for Christmas on our fireplace mantle. The sweet snow globe from the Christmas Wishin' stamps was definitely a must have for my stamp collection.


I colored up this cute snow globe with the following Copic Markers:

Snowman ~ B0000, B000, YR15, YR68, R20, R14, R27, C00, C2
Snow / Snow Globe ~ B0000, B000
Tree ~ YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R27, Y06, Y15, Y35
Presents ~ R20, R14, R27, Y06, Y15, Y35
Snow Globe Base ~ E53, E55, E57, E59


I fussy cut the snow globe and popped it up on the card with foam tape. If you're in need of a pretty quick card and have a stamped and/or colored image already in your stash, this may be the sketch to try! Ephemera is also a great focal piece for this sketch. I think this turned out pretty cute. My only wish is that I had embossed my sentiment in white so it would be more visible on the card.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 29 for the month of December!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.