Saturday, December 24, 2022

Advent Calendar Day 24 ~ You Warm My Heart ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 24 of the Unity 2022 Advent Calendar! I've teamed up with Echo and Sandhya to do a little reveal and project on our YouTube channels using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! I hope that you've enjoyed the inspiration we've shared over the last 24 days!


Day 24 ~ a super sweet mug topped with whipped cream!


I paired it up with the Coffee Lovers {paper pack} from Unity. And did some simple copic coloring using C00, C2, BG0000, BG70, BG72.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 10 that inspired my card.


I also used the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}, also from Unity. 
The sentiment is from the Mittens, Cocoa and Hearts Itty Bitty stamps.

Check out my process video here...  Unity Advent Calendar Day 24.


That's it for this year's Advent Calendar! I sure hope that you enjoyed the inspiration shared by myself, Echo and Sandhya. I know that I've enjoyed seeing all the fun and beautiful inspiration in the Unity Show & Tell. Did you know there's an album in the group to share inspiration for the Advent Calendar? If you haven't already be sure to check it out! Lots of wonderful tags, cards and journal pages. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! I'll be back on Monday with some inspiration for the wonderful December 2022 Kit of the Month.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.