Monday, December 26, 2022

Membership Monday ~ Torn Paper Layers ~ December 2022 Kit of the Month ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing one last card for the December 2022 Kit of the Month. I've played with lot of layers of pattern paper along with the beautiful mushrooms stamp.


Loving all the pretty papers from the Kindness is Magic {paper pack}. It was hard to pick papers for this one. I even decided halfway through to change out a paper because I didn't use much blue-green in my coloring. Using papers with similar colors to the mushrooms helps to balance the colors in the design.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used for the mushrooms:

Mushrooms ~ W00, W1, W3, R20, R14, R27
Flowers ~ Y11, Y15
Leaves ~ YG03, YG63
Background ~ BG0000
Grounding ~ W00, W1


Next, the layers were all adhered together onto the bottom layer that I didn't tear for a bit of contrast to the design. Last of all, I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.


You can check out my process video for this card here... Torn Paper Layers | December 2022 Kit of the Month | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the whole KOM... so many beautiful stamps!! Can you believe you get a full sheet of rubber for only $42. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $40. And you can purchase any past kit for only $26 plus shipping. Such a great value! But be sure to sign up before the end of the year because the membership prices are increasing in January 2023!

Click here to learn more about the Kit of the Month membership!


I hope that you've been inspired to get inky with your Kit of the Month! If you missed the other card I shared using this month's KOM, you can check it out here... Monochromatic Coffee Card. That's it for me friends! I've had such a blast sharing inspiration with the Kit of the Month the past couple of months here on the Unity blog. I hope you've been inspired to play!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.