Thursday, June 30, 2022

Sweet Mini Slimline ~ Winnie The Pooh: I Think It's Called Love ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a cute mini slimline card with an adorable new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Winnie the Pooh: I Think It's Called Love. I can't get enough of the Winnie the Pooh stamps from Unity! If you haven't already stopped by the Unity website to see the latest additions to the Winnie the Pooh line of stamps, you really should go and check them out!!


Isn't this adorable trio just the sweetest stamp ever!! I love them! And I thought rather than coloring them up with Copics I'd play with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers. I forgot how fun they were to blend with!


I used the following ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers to color up this adorable trio:

Pooh ~ 050 Yellow, 052 Bright Yellow
Piglet ~ 026 Light Pink, 021 Light Carmine, 025 Pink
Eeyore ~ 036 Light Blue, 034 Dull Blue, 082 Purple, 028 Pale Pink, 071 Flesh Colour
Grass ~ 053 Yellow Green, 041 Light Green, 047 May Green
Flowers ~ 083 Lilac, 031 Cobalt Blue, 052 Bright Yellow


I paired up this cute colored image with the Cute & Crafty paper pad from Doodlebug Design. The colors in the papers wee just perfect for this image... though my pictures don't do it justice. In person, they really do coordinate well. I went with a 6-1/2 x 3-1/2" mini slimline so my card base measures 6-1/2 x 7"; scored at 3-1/2".


I cut my plaid pattern paper to 6 x 3-1/2" and then cut it in half to use on either side of the card base for my background. I cut a strip of scrap card stock to adhere in the middle of those pieces and then I adhered my 3/4 x 3-1/2" piece of pretty floral paper on top. I die cut my colored trio with the Big Little Chain Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs leaving lots of white space on the left side.


 I stamped and trimmed the sentiment and adhered it underneath the trio and then I sat looking at my card for a bit trying to decide what to do with the left side. LOL! I started looking through my dies and found the Stitched Beautiful Bows dies from My Favorite Things. How stinking cute is that bow!! It was so easy to make, too. I sure love how this card turned out! I hope you like it, too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.