Saturday, June 11, 2022

Mini Slimline Card ~ Winnie the Pooh: Difficult Days ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a cute mini slimline card with an adorable new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Winnie the Pooh: Difficult Days. Loving the new additions to the Winnie the Pooh stamps from Unity. If you haven't already... stop by the Unity website and check them out!!


I paired up the cute stamps with the My Happy Place paper pack from Doodlebug Design. I thought it complimented the cute flowers in the stamp. Since it's only a 6 x 6" paper pack, I had to split up the paper to fit my card front and decided to use the striped paper in the middle. I think it adds a cute touch to the background.


I die cut the stamped image with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline dies from Gina Marie Designs. I colored up the image very simply with the following Copic Markers:

Winnie the Pooh ~ Y11, Y15
Piglet ~ RV0000, RV10, RV21, RV14
Butterflies ~ RV21, B000, BG01, Y06, Y15
Flowers ~ Y06, Y15, RV10, RV21, BG10, BG01
Leaves ~ YG11, YG13
Grass ~ YG11, YG17
Outline ~ B0000, B000


I just can't get enough of these cute Winnie the Pooh stamps!! So cute! You can check out my process video here... Mini Slimline Card | Winnie the Pooh: Difficult Days | Unity Stamp Co.




 I sure love how this card turned out! I have gotten myself hooked on slimline cards again... but surprisingly the one I'm working on for Monday is not a slimline. I hope you'll drop by for another visit and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. This is darling, Crystal. I made my first Pooh card yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.