Monday, June 20, 2022

Membership Monday ~ Don't Forget to Fly ~ June 2022 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card using the beautiful June 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. Another fabulous kit with a gorgeous floral stamp!! I love it! Daisies have always been my favorite flower so having daisies in these last two kits has been so awesome!


I created a very simple background for my focal piece by adhering a darker pattern paper to the lighter pattern paper at a diagonal... carrying the eye across the card. I also used one of my favorite tricks for a faux mat... I cut two strips of black card stock and adhered them to either side of the darker pattern paper. This gives the appearance of a mat but without the extra layer on the card.


I fussy cut around the copic colored image and popped it up on the card with a whole bunch of foam tape. The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Metallic Stickers that are included in the card kit. Super handy for a quick sentiment on your card!


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Daisies ~ C00, C2, Y11, Y15
Pink & White Flowers ~ RV10, R81, R83, C00
Pink & Purple Flowers ~ RV10, R81, R83, BV0000
Yellow Flowers ~ Y11, Y15
Purple Flowers ~ BV0000, BV02
Leaves & Stems ~ YG91, YG95, YG97


I have a video sharing my copic coloring and assembling of this card. You can check that out here... Don't Forget to Fly | June 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the beautiful card kit for the month of June! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... there's still time to sign up for this kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create! I'll be back on Wednesday with one more card using this fantastic kit. *I've had something come up... I'll share my second Whit Kit card on Thursday*


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.