Monday, June 27, 2022

Membership Monday ~ Good Things Tulips ~ June 2022 UU All Good Things ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for one more Membership Monday post for the month of June and this time I'm sharing a cute mini slimline featuring the gorgeous tulip stamp in the June 2022 Uniquely Unity All Good Things stamp kit from Unity Stamp Co. I have been impatiently waiting to ink up this gorgeous stamp... I love it so much! The detailed lines in the leaves and tulips are amazing and then the lines in the background add depth and dimension to the flowers. So gorgeous!
 

I stamped the beautiful tulips on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink with Gina K. Design Black Amalgam ink. I die cut the image with a Scalloped Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs.


I colored up the beautiful image with the following Copic markers:

Tulips ~ V91, V20, V22, V25
Leaves ~ YG11, YG05, YG17
Background ~ B0000, B00


I was super excited to get to attend a wonderful Unity Lovers gathering in Missouri on Friday... so many wonderfully talented ladies!! Lots of chatting, eating and even some inky time! It was a blast! We also had a fun gift exchange and I kept the wrapping paper and ribbon from my gift... well, I couldn't help but use some of the pretty mesh ribbon on my card today! I wrapped it around my 6 x 3" mini slimline card front of Winter Wisteria card stock from Papertrey Ink. I adhered it to the back of my card front with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. It was pretty bulky so I set a few heavy books on top of my card to give the adhesive some time to cure. I also used the Multi Medium Matte to secure the card front to the mini slimline card base measuring 6 x 6", scored at 3". I set those heavy books right back on top of it for a bit to let the adhesive cure and then I took it out to get some photos. I'll leave it under the pile of books over night to ensure that it's good and stuck!


I stamped the sentiment with the same Black Amalgam ink and trimmed it up. It's a pretty big sentiment and I didn't want to cover up too much of the tulips so I cut the one side at an angle. I just love how this card turned out!


I just love this gorgeous stamp! So awesome! You can check out the Uniquely Unity membership over at Unity Stamp Co. Next Monday is Fourth of July so I'm not sure if I'll be able to share a card just yet... but I'll try to! I have no idea what membership it'll be either... a surprise for the both of us! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I wish I could meet more Unity members in NC. I'll have to check out the Unity Show & Tell group.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.