Thursday, June 23, 2022

Listen to Your Heart ~ June 2022 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
As promised, I'm back with another card using the beautiful June 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I felt like the square featured in the floral stamp needed a square card base so I went with it!


I wanted some of the pattern paper to show under the focal piece so I went with a 5 x 5" card.


The panel on the left measures 2 x 4-1/4" with a black mat measuring 2-1/4 x 4-1/2".


I fussy cut around the floral image leaving a bit of a white border. And I popped it up on the card with foam tape.


I added a touch of the Golden Sunset Glitter Nuvo drops to the center of the daisies after I colored them. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Daisies ~ C00, C2, Y11, Y15
Yellow Flowers ~ Y11, Y15
Purple Flowers ~ BV0000, BV01, BV02
Leaves & Stems ~ YG91, YG95, YG97


Here's a look at the beautiful card kit for the month of June! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... there's still time to sign up for this kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.