Monday, June 13, 2022

Membership Monday ~ June 2022 KOM My Heart is With You ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with another Membership Monday post and this time I'm featuring the Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called My Heart is With You.  This membership includes a large 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of fabulous red rubber and the stamps are always SO amazing!! Last month's KOM had an amazing door stamp and I made a very simple card with a bit of copic coloring on Kraft. I had a lot of people ask how I copic color on Kraft and I thought the beautiful window in this month's KOM would work great for me to show how I do it.


Before I share my process video though, I thought I'd share a few photos of my card. Isn't that window just beautiful?! I love it with the brick background!!


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the window:

Shutters ~ R20, R14, R27, R37
Hinges ~ N2, N4, N6
Window Frame ~ E51, E53, E55, E57
Light in Window ~ Y11, Y06






I used the Bricked Layering Stencil from Tim Holtz for my background along with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks. The focal piece was die cut with the largest stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I have to say these dies are one of my faves now... definitely ones that I reach for most often!


Here's a look at the amazing June 2022 Kit of the Month called My Heart is With You! Isn't it wonderful?!  You can check out the Kit of the Month membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back next Monday to share a card using the awesome Whit Kit membership from Unity! Hope you have a wonderful week!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.