Friday, June 24, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 23 ~ Christmas Dance ~ Lili of the Valley Digi Shop

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card and oh my goodness it's been so hot here in Southern Missouri... I couldn't wait to make a Christmas card and dream of some cooler weather. I am not made for these hot humid days! Anywho... not too long ago, Cathy, one of my sweet Design Team members for {BYSHC} enabled us with a wonderful sale on Lili of the Valley digital stamps and I just had to get a few. And yes, they were all Christmas... I can't help myself! I love Christmas! So I couldn't wait to use one of these cuties for my card this week using the {BYSHC} Sketch 23!


Isn't she just a doll!?! Oh my cuteness!! I love her! This sweet digital stamp is called Christmas Dance and as I mentioned above she's from Lili of the Valley Digi Shop. I resized her in a Word document and then printed her off.


I wanted really bright and fun colors so I looked through my stash and found the Christmas Magic 6 x 6" paper pad from Doodlebug Design with this beautiful rainbow of colors! With these colors in mind I colored up this cutie and then I fussy cut her leaving a very skinny white border. I also fussy cut a few of the stars that were around her using a Memento Tuxedo black marker to color up the edges of the fussy cut stars making them all neat and tidy.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E41, E43, E44, E49
Jacket ~ C00, C2, C3, BG000, BG11, BG23
Skirt ~ R20, R14, R27, RV10, RV21
Tights ~ C00, C2, BG11, BG23, RV10, RV21
Shoes ~ BG000, BG11, BG23, Y11, Y06, Y15
Stars ~ Y11, Y06, Y15
Snow ~ C00, C2, C3


I die cut the pretty yellow star paper with the largest stitched scallop die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I adhered it to the pretty plaid rainbow background measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I cut a couple banners from the pattern paper scraps and adhered those just under the stitches. I adhered the sweet Christmas Dance girl and the stars. And then I stamped a sweet sentiment that I found from an Itty Bitty stamp called Sweet Christmas Wishes from Unity. I trimmed up the sentiment and adhered it directly to the card. No foam tape or popping up for this card. I just love how this turned out! Too cute!


Here's another look at this month's {BYSHC} Sketch 23! I hope you've found some inspiration for the sketch or maybe just been inspired to make a Christmas card. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, the design team is sharing a whole bunch of wonderful inspiration over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next week with my first card card for {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 24!! I can't believe it's almost July! Wow! Anywho... have a great weekend!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly. That is some amazing fussy cutting! What an adorable le card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.