Thursday, June 9, 2022

Tri-fold Slimline Card ~ Laughs in Flowers ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for another new release over at Unity Stamp Co. and I have a pretty Tri-Fold Slimline Card with an easy galaxy background to share using the gorgeous new Laughs in Flowers stamp created by Ann Corbiere-Scott! Absolutely love this gorgeous stamp and it's SO big!!


I started by coloring the stamped flowers with my copic markers. The possibilities are endless when picking colors for this beauty but I went with a pretty yellow and blue combo with a touch of red and purple.


The galaxy background is so simple... it's just a piece of black card stock with some white and yellow acrylic paint splatters. I cut my True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink to 8-1/2 x 3-1/2". Popped it in my splatter box and splattered away. I wanted a fine splatter so I didn't saturate my paint brush too much and I splattered each color separately drying the background between colors. So easy peasy!


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up this beautiful stamped image:

Blue/Purple Flowers ~ B000, B02, BV0000, BV01
Yellow Flower ~ R12, R14, R29, Y11, Y06, Y15, YR15
Red Dots ~ Y11, R12, R14, R29
Leaves ~ YG11, YG13, YG17
Flowers Sentiment ~ Y15


I fussy cut the copic colored flowers leaving a skinny white border and adhered it to the galaxy background.  I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to a black mat and then popped it up on the card with foam tape.


Here's a peek inside the tri-fold slimline card... I copic colored another flower!! I fussy cut this one too and adhered it on this inside flap of the tri-fold slimline card. If you're interested in seeing how I made this card, you can check out my process video here... Tri-fold Slimline Card | Laughs in Flowers | Unity Stamp Co.




Unity has a bunch of new amazing releasing happening today!! Go check them out and, of course, there's a fab sale too!! I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Christmas card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.