Monday, September 30, 2024

Unity Lovers ATCs ~ Repeat Stamping ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I just wanted to share the Repeat Stamping ATCs that I made for the Unity Lovers ATC swap this month. I used the fun colors from our Friends of Unity Color Challenge as my inspiration for the cards so I wanted to share these since the challenge ends today. Go whip up a pretty Fall card using the colors from the graphic {shared below in the blog post} and your Unity products and enter your card into the album in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group before midnight tonight! 


I ink smooshed the ATCs with Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Fired Brick and Scorched Timber Distress Ink. I blended a bit more Fossilized Amber over the white areas. 


I repeat stamped one of the beautiful trees from Pines of Endearment on each card using Scorched Timber Distress Ink. And then I stamped the sentiment from Letting Go.




I finished up the ATCs with a little bit of Inkon3 Liquid Pixie Dust spatters.


Here's a look at the graphic for the challenge. The challenge ends tonight! I hope you can play along with us! That's it for me today. Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing how you made this card.I loved the ATC and it is even better “in person”. I may try this technique in a A2 card!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it helpful! If you do give it a try, I hop you share! Thanks so much, Linda!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.