Thursday, September 12, 2024

Hilarious Vintage Holiday Card ~ Ho Ho No Pissy Kitty ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm back with another holiday card for Unity's new release. I just adore this hilarious new kitty stamp!!! LOL! The Ho Ho No Pissy Kitty stamp is just too fun and all the sentiment are freaking hilarious!! Love it!!


I stamped the fun kitty and sentiments using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and then I die cut the kitty using a die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. I also die cut a mat from Kraft card stock using the slightly bigger square die from the same set. And then I Copic colored the fun kitty.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Kitty: N0, N2, N4
Eyes: YG21, YG03
Hat: R20, R14, R46, C00, C1, C3
Grounding: C00, C1


Inspiration for my card comes from last month's {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48! Even though this challenge is over, I still love this sketch and plan to use it often. As with all of my sketches, it's meant to inspire not require! So as I often do, I altered the design just a bit by adding another striped paper that I had torn.


I paired up the kitty with the beautiful Festive Christmas {paper pack}. I die cut the papers using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. Distressed all of my layers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I then tore the green striped paper and adhered it to the red. I adhered my layers together on an A2 top fold card base of Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink.

You can check out my process video for this card here... Hilarious Vintage Holiday Card | Ho, Ho No Pissy Kitty | Unity Stamp Co.



I'm playing along with the awesome Color Hues Challenge #94: Rust & Green. I rusted up my red with some fun Vintage Photo Distress ink. Love this fun challenge!


I couldn't pick just one sentiment so I went with all three that I had stamped. I trimmed the sentiments and adhered them all to the card. To finish this one off, I added a few enamel dots from my stash. Love how this turned out! I hope you have an inkredible day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card just makes me laugh. Thanks so much for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit to my blog and for watching my video!

      Delete
  2. Crystal, I was just tickled to see this darling card in our gallery at Color Hues. I just adore it so much! The sentiments are just as fab as his face! So happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring of your wonderful kitty! Those snarky sentiments are so much fun. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Crystal you've created a most fabulous Christmas card with that perfectly grumpy cat! And the sentiments made me laugh! This stamp set just might have to land in my shopping cart. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visit, Stef, and for leaving your sweet comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.