Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ September 2024 BOM Boo Brigade ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a fun ink smooshed card featuring the awesome ghost background stamp from the September 2024 Background of the Month membership from Unity called Boo Brigade. I love using yellowish greens for ghosts.


I started by ink smooshing a bit of Squeezed Lemonade and Twisted Citron Distress Inks on a card front of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. I left some white spots on the card front to coordinate a bit with the focal image and sentiment. I stamped the fun Boo Brigade background stamp using the Twisted Citron Distress Ink. And then I die cut the background using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies.


I stamped the sweet ghost from {Clearly Unity} Boo to You using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. So fun to have photopolymer stamps now! I die cut the ghost using a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} and then I die cut the circle using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies. That way it had the same edge and I could just line it up with the edge when I adhered it to the card.


I Copic colored the ghost very simply with YG21, YG11 and a Colorless Blender; and for the pumpkin I used YR000 and YR15. I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it. And then I adhered the sentiment to the half circle and added foam tape to the back of both and popped them up on the card. A quick and easy Halloween card for my stash! Love it!
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Background of the Month membership! So much fun!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Hope you have an inkredible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.