Saturday, September 14, 2024

Quick Splatter Background ~ Sending Christmas Smiles ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm back with one more card for Unity's latest release. I can't get enough of all the sweet holiday stamps!! The Sending Christmas Smiles snowman is just too cute!! I love it!! This cute stamp is also available in photopolymer... {Clearly Unity} Sending Christmas Smiles. I love the options of either red rubber or clear photopolymer!!


I stamped the cute snowman and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and then I colored up the snowman with my Copic markers. I then fussy cut the snowman on the line, except for his arm. I left a bit of a white border so the arm wouldn't get lost in the dark background.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Snowman: C00, C1, C3
Nose: YR21, YR15, YR68
Hat: N2, N4, N6, B000, B00, B91, B23
Scarf: B000, B00, B91, B23


I thought I'd share the card that inspired my card for today. Do you ever CASE your own cards?! CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. I thought it would be fun to CASE my snowman card from last year. I've been asked several times how I made this card last year so I thought it was a perfect excuse to do it again and record my progress.


This is such a simple card design! I love how quick it comes together! And it's perfect for the big stamps like the new Sending Christmas Smiles snowman and last year's Something About Christmas snowman. It would even work well with The List Guy. The only difference between the two cards, other than the card stock and the stamp, is that I didn't splatter the snowman on the Something About Christmas card.

You can check out my process video for this card here... Quick Splatter Background | Sending Christmas Smiles | Unity Stamp Co.




I adhered all of my layers together and called this one done! Love how this turned out! I hope you have an inkredible day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.