Sunday, September 29, 2024

Fall Book Lovers Card ~ Just One More Chapter ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm back with a sweet book lovers card for Unity's latest release. I love to read!! I even listen to books while I craft. It's gotten to where I almost need to have a book playing in the background for my mojo to get going! I was so excited to play with the new Just One More Chapter! Love it!


I stamped the book girl  and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and then I colored up the girl with my Copic markers. The girl was die cut with the new Maple Leaf Die. The edges of the leaf were distressed with a bit of Antique Linen Distress Ink.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E70, E71, E74
Shirt: E40, E81
Pants: B91, B93, Colorless Blender
Books: C00, C2, YR21, YR15, YR16, YR27, YG61, YG63, E51, E55, E57, B91, B93
Ring: N2, N4
Nails: YR16
Ground: C00, C2


My pattern paper layers are from the beautiful Enrich the Soul {paper pack}... definitely my top five Fall paper packs! Love the colors in these papers! I die cut the leaf and sentiment papers using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set.

You can check out my process video for this card here... Fall Book Lovers Card | Just One More Chapter | Unity Stamp Co.




The sentiment was die cut using a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. I adhered all of my layers together using Tombow Mono Adhesive liquid glue and then I popped up the Maple Leaf girl using Scrapbook Adhesive Crafty Foam Tape. Loving how this turned out! I hope you have an inkredible day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.