Friday, September 13, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 49 ~ Flurry Forest ~ Therm O Web

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back again to share more inspiration for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a fun Christmas card featuring some awesome crafty goodies from our amazing sponsor, Therm O Web! Therm O Web has generously offered up a $25 gift card as a prize for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 49 this month! Awesome!! They also shared an exclusive code with us for 10% OFF our orders on their website... use code BYSHC10.


I wanted to go with a nearly CAS design for my card today. I wanted a lot of white in the background. I started with a fun Deco Foil Toner Card Front called Flurry Forest by Therm O Web and Unity. I'm a bit obsessed with the Silver Shattered Glass Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. I just love the mix of colors you get from the silver shine. So stinking fun! I heated up my laminator for a good 10-15 minutes so it was nice and hot. I ran the card front through my laminator with the deco foil sheet shiny side facing up. I always love the reveal when you pull off the deco foil sheet... AWWWW!!! 


I had my snowflake scrap leftover from my first card for this month's sketch using the Deco Foil Toner Card Front called Snow Many Flakes by Therm O Web and Unity. Unfortunately, this card front is retired. I adhered the snowflake panel to the tree panel and then adhered the whole card front to a white A2 top fold card base turned on its side for a landscape card using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Therm O Web. I set the card aside and started looking for a stamp set to play with.


Confession: my desk, actually, my entire studio looks like a tornado ran right through it. There's stuff all over my desk and on the floor. It's almost scary to walk in there right now. I hope some of you can relate. Or am I the only one?

While I was looking for a stamp set, I thought I'd tidy my desk just a bit. Well, I came across this adorable stamped image already colored and ready to go! BINGO!! Isn't she just the cutest?! This super cute stamp is from The Greeting Farm and it's called Anya Reboot. It's a big 8-1/2 x 11" photopolymer stamp set with a bunch of Anyas. Sadly, I don't see it on the website right now but you can always request it for the next Farmer's Market!


Anya was stamped on Stampers Select White card stock and colored up with Copic markers. Now, because I found this cutie already colored up on my desk, I'm not totally positive what markers I used. But I have a pretty good idea what I used {listed down below} because I tend to use my favorite combos. Especially for Christmas coloring. I fussy cut Anya and colored the edges with a black marker to make the fussy cutting nice and neat. I added foam tape to the back of Anya called iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (white), also from Therm O Web. I stamped a cute sentiment from The More the Merrier, also from The Greeting Farm. I colored the tree and ornament on the sentiment. I trimmed up the sentiment and then adhered it using the iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Therm O Web again. 

Copic markers I believe I used for Anya, plus the sentiment tree and ornament:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Reds: R20, R14, R46
Greens: YG11, G24, G46
Boots: N0, N2, N4
Tree: YG11, G24, G46, Y15
Ornament: R20, R14, R46, Y15


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 49 for the month of September. Loving this sketch! It's even fun turned on its side. I can't wait to see what everyone does with it. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of super creative inspiration this month from the design team. Loving it!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.