Tuesday, August 22, 2023

No Layer Cards with Stencils ~ Balloon Layering Stencil ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing two fun and quick CAS cards with NO layers using the new Balloon Layering Stencil along with the Star Confetti Stencil and the Heart Confetti Stencil... all from Unity! Unfortunately, the Star Confetti and Heart Confetti Stencils are out of stock but the Falling Confetti Layering Stencil would be awesome with this technique!


As I mentioned above these CAS cards have NO layers. I blended over the stencils directly onto the front of the white A2 card bases. Easy peasy AND quick!


I blended Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink over the largest balloon in the Balloon Layering Stencil. And then I placed the Heart Confetti Stencil over the balloon stencil and blended Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. 


I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment from the awesome new Cheers & Confetti stamps and adding a string for the balloon with a black Copic Multiliner Brush Small Marker.


For my second card, I blended Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink over the largest balloon in the Balloon Layering Stencil. I then blended Peacock Feathers over the Star Confetti Stencil.


And finished off this card in the same way by stamping a sentiment from the Cheers & Confetti stamps and drawing a string using a Copic Multiliner Brush Small Marker.


You can check out my short process video here... No Layer Cards with 2 Stencils | Balloon Layering Stencil | Unity Stamp Co.




 Stop by Unity Stamp Co. and check out all the amazing new releases for the month of August!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.