Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ August 2023 Kit of the Month Phases ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Wednesday and today I'm sharing a card using the beautiful pumpkin stamp in the August 2023 Kit of the Month called Phases from Unity Stamp Co. I love coloring pumpkins! It's one of the first things I worked hard to learn how to color when I started using Copic markers.


I paired up the pretty pumpkin with the gorgeous Autumn Dreams {paper pack}. These are my go-to papers for Fall cards! So gorgeous! And the flowers in the papers work so well with the flowers on the pumpkin.


I stamped the pretty pumpkin and sentiment on white card stock with Black Amalgam ink and colored the pumpkin and flowers up with the following Copic markers:

Pumpkin ~ Y11, YR21, YR15
Flowers ~ R000, R81, R83, R85, RV91, RV93, RV99, Y11, YR15
Stem ~ E51, E53, E55, E57
Leaves ~ YG93, YG95, YG97
Ground ~ N0, N1, N3


I die cut the main panel using a die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies and trimmed the sentiment. I adhered them together and then added a bunch of foam tape to the back of both. I popped up the panel and sentiment on to the pattern paper layers I had adhered to a white A2 top fold card base that I turned on it's side.


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for August!! So perfectly Fall! Can you believe that you get this full sheet of rubber for only $44.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. And you can purchase any past kits for only $34 plus shipping. Such a great value!


I'll be back for another Membership Wednesday blog post in two weeks. Next week, I'll be sharing inspiration for the amazing new September 2023 Kit of the Month on my Instagram. The new September KOM releases on Friday!! And it's AMAZING!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.