Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ August 2023 Uniquely Unity Gnome-O-Ween ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing an adorable Halloween card using the super cute gnomes from the fantastic August 2023 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity called Gnome-O-Ween. I just love these super cute stamps!!


I knew that I wanted to use all of these cute gnomes and the Stitched Circle Plate Background die from Gina Marie Designs has been on my desk just waiting to be used... the perfect pair up! I ink smooshed a quick background using Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron and Black Soot on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. I die cut True Black card stock using the background die. And then adhered them together.


The gnomes are all stamped with Black Amalgam ink and I colored them up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
White Beards ~ C00, C1, C3
Orange ~ YR21, YR15, YR68
Green ~ YG11, G14
Purple ~ V000, V12, V05
Black ~ N0, N1, N3, N5
Brown ~ E51, E55, E57, E59


I die cut the sentiment using the smallest die from the Scallops & Squares Nesting Dies and also die cut a True Black piece of card stock using the next size up in the dies. I adhered them together and then adhered the sentiment directly to the card. I added foam tape to each of the gnomes and popped them up on the card. So happy to be adding cards to my Halloween stash.


Here's a quick look at the Uniquely Unity membership this month! Aren't they just the cutest?! Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back in two weeks with inspiration for the August 2023 Whit Kit. I hope you'll give me a visit and check out what I share! Until then have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Cute card with these Halloween gnomes! I love the die you used! Have to add that to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the cutest! So glad you'll be adding them to your collection. Thanks so much, Denise!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.