Thursday, August 24, 2023

Colorful Balloon Card ~ Balloon Layering Stencils ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I have one more card featuring the new Balloon Layering Stencil and Cheers & Confetti stamps from Unity! So many possibilities with this fun new stencil!


I've been on a bit of a CAS card kick {Clean & Simple Card, for those not familiar}. They are quick and easy and I just LOVE all the white space. I partially stenciled some of the balloons using both of the balloon stencils in the stencil set... just focusing on the top portion of the card.


I've been trying to mix up my color choices. I seem to always grab the same colors so I challenged myself to grab a few colors I wouldn't normally. I already had Kitsch Flamingo on my desk from my No Layer Cards I shared the other day. I also grabbed Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks.


I stamped the birthday sentiment using Black Amalgam ink. I die cut the panel using the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies... these dies are quickly becoming my favorite! I adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base. 

You can check out my short process video here... Colorful Balloons Card | Balloon Layering Stencil | Unity Stamp Co.




  Unity Stamp Co. has so many wonderful new releases but I think the new Bevy of Balloons Bundle is amazing! I haven't even played with the awesome new Bevy of Balloons Background stamp. I hope to this week if I have time. Stop by Unity to check out all the amazing new releases for the month of August! You won't regret it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.