Friday, August 25, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 36 ~ Christmas Magic ~ Echo Park Paper Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing one last Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 36 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. This month's sketch is really great for the paper packs that have cut-aparts in them. I made four pretty quick cards using the Echo Park Paper 6x6 Paper Pad called Christmas Magic.


I cut down two pattern papers to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" - for my first two cards that's the plaid and the green pattern papers. I cut them both again at the two inch mark and adhered them to two white A2 top fold card bases.


I then cut a couple little strips of pattern paper to adhere across the card base and trimmed off the excess. I adhered the cut apart directly on the card for the first card with the gifts. For the reindeer card I added foam tape to the back of this cut apart and popped it up on the card.


Just like the first two cards, I used two pattern papers for my last two cards. I cut them down to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and then cut off 2" from both. I then adhered them to card bases.


And this time I adhered Santa directly to the card and the house cut-apart was popped up using a bunch of foam tape.


Four really quick cards!! I'll definitely be using this sketch again with the cut-aparts in my paper packs. Loving it!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 36 for the month of August!
There's still a few days to play along with the sketch! The challenge ends on August 31st. I hope you'll join in the fun and start building your stash of holiday cards. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.