Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ May 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a super CAS card using the lovely Petal Play dies from the wonderful May 2023 Whit Kit membership along with the sentiment from the Petal Play stamps, also included in this month's card kit from Unity. I just couldn't help but play a bit more with my Distress Crayons. They've been so fun!


I hadn't planned on going quite so CAS with this one, but sometimes the card just dictates the design and this one was very loud. LOL! 


I created the background for the die cut using a handful of Distress Crayons and then die cut it with the beautiful Petal Play dies. The sentiment is stamped with the Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide ink directly on a white A2 top fold card base.


I used liquid glue to adhere the die cuts so that I could lift the flower easily and adjust the leaves as I needed to get them how I wanted. Another option would be to add a double sided tape to the distress crayon background before die cutting the flower and leaves. You could then adhere the leaves to the back of the flower before adhering them both to the card.

You can check out my process video here... Distress Crayon CAS Card | May 2023 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for May!! Gorgeous! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

That's it for me today! I'll be back next week with another card {or two!} using the May 2023 Whit Kit!! Loving this month's card kit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.