Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Masculine Birthday Card ~ Feline Funny ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am loving the new kitty stamps that were just released over at Unity!! Have you seen them?! I created a fun card the other day using the new Kitten Kaleidoscope background stamp. I had a few leftover panels after die cutting the circles to make the fun eclipse card. Anywho, I used one of the leftover panel to create a punny masculine birthday card along with the super cute and punny Feline Funny!! Oh my gosh... do I LOVE this new cat!!


Now, you may be asking what makes this masculine? I think the classic black and white color combo is, for sure, masculine. But also the straight lines... rectangles and squares. Not to say that guys don't like other shapes. Just saying, particularly for my guy, he likes squares and straight lines.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Fur ~ C00, C1, N0, N2, N4, Colorless Blender
Eyes ~ B000, B00
Nose / Ears / Pads ~ R00, R20, Colorless Blender
Outline ~ B000, B00
Grounding ~ C00, C1
Background Kitties ~ N2, N4


I used a black scrap card front along with the Kitten Kaleidoscope leftover for my card. Both of these panels dictated the design for my card. I shifted the Kitten Kaleidoscope background to the upper left side to cover the hole in my black card front. And I placed the Feline Funny kitty along the same left edge to cover the hole in the Kitten Kaleidoscope background panel. To balance the card I adhered the sentiment so that it went all the way over to the right edge of the card.

You can check out my process video here... Masculine Birthday Card | Feline Funny | Unity Stamp Co.




No enamel dots or ribbons or sequins for this one. I think omitting those embellishments also makes this a masculine card. If you haven't already, head over to Unity and check out the awesome new releases and the fabulous sale going on now! Lots of wonderful new red rubber in the shop!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.