Friday, May 26, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33 ~ Sending You Tidings ~ Dreamerland Crafts

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing one last Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. Today I'm featuring the super cute Sending You Tidings stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts. Adore this sweet girl and her teddy bear!! So cute!


I paired them up with the Amy Design Christmas Wishes paper pad that has been in my stash FOREVER. Or at least it seems like forever. I just felt like using gray-blues for this girl and these papers were a perfect pair up! Unfortunately, I don't think they are available anymore. I can't seem to find them online.


I stamped the sweet image using Memento Tuxedo black ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. My favorite ink when I'm stamping with clear photopolymer stamps because it cleans off really nicely. I used the following Copic markers to color up my image:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, RV10
Hair ~ E70, E71, E74
Clothes ~ C00, C1, BG70, BG72, BG75, R81, R83, R85
Present ~ R81, R83, R85, E81, E41, E43
Teddy Bear ~ E70, E71, E74, R00, RV10, BG70, BG72
Snow ~ C00, C1
Chimney ~ E21, E33, E17
Background / Sky ~ N0, N2, N4


I die cut the cute image using one of the Loopy Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. The pattern paper layers are all adhered together and then adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. I used the TE Anti-Static Powder Tool to prep my black card stock before heat embossing the sentiment. Love this little tool!! I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. I added some Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe and melted the ep with my Wagner Precision heat tool. I trimmed the black card stock and adhered it to the main panel. I then added a bunch of foam tape to the back of the main panel and sentiment strip. 


I popped them up on the card and wanted something for that extra space on the right side of the sentiment so I went looking through my dies for a snowflake and found the Deck the Halls dies from Spellbinders. I die cut two snowflakes from white card stock and adhered them together and then I adhered them to the sentiment strip. It's actually floating off of the card on the top. Not sure how it'll do if I mail it. I might have to hand deliver this one so the snowflake doesn't get all bent.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 33 for the month of May!
There's still a few days to play along with the sketch! The challenge ends on May 31st. I hope you'll join in the fun and start building  your stash of holiday cards. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.