Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Celebrating Unity's 15th Birthday ~ Planner Gal: Simply Perfect Birthday ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
We are celebrating Unity's 15th Birthday ALL month!! Woot Woot! Happy Birthday Unity!!
The party kicks off today with an actual Live Release Party on the Unity Stamp Co. page. So excited! I thought it was fitting to celebrate with a birthday card.


I used the sweet new Planner Gal: Simply Perfect Birthday. Isn't she the cutest?! I stamped her with Black Amalgam ink on white cardstock and colored her up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E42, E44, E49
Dress ~ RV000, RV10, RV32, RV14
Crown ~ Y11, Y06, Y35
Cake / Flower / Stand ~ Y06, Y35, RV10, RV14, G24, G99, C00, C1, C3
Outline ~ C00, C1


I also used the wonderful new Falling Confetti Layering Stencil for my background. Blended a bit of Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink over the stencil to create my pretty background. Die cut the background using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I adhered it to a white A2 top fold card that I turned on it's side for a horizontal card.


I found a couple strips of pattern paper from the Birthday Party {paper pack}, along with a couple strips of Sweet Sugarplum card stock from Stampin' Up. I adhered them to the Confetti background. I die cut the sweet birthday girl with the smallest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} and adhered her over the scraps. I also die cut the sentiment with the smallest circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I finished off the card by adding a few Taffy Purple Pearls from Gina Marie Designs.


The TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 11 inspired my card for today. It's a great sketch for those scraps and bits of pretty paper we have in our stash.

 

I hope you'll stop by Unity and check out the new releases and the wonderful sale!! Have a wonderful evening friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal 


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.