Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ Die Cut Background ~ May 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a no coloring card using just the lovely Petal Play dies from the wonderful May 2023 Whit Kit membership from Unity along with a cut-apart sentiment that I also got from Unity. 


I had a fun idea to make a background using the detailed die from the Petal Play dies and the Cotton Candy card stock sheets also from the kit. I think it made a lovely background for the focal piece.


I die cut the full rose from the Razzle Berry card stock included in the kit using the outline die. And I die cut another detailed rose from the Cotton Candy card stock. I adhered those together. I also die cut a few leaves using the green card stock from the kit. I adhered them together and then to the rose.


I'm thinking it's pretty safe to say that I'm obsessed with using vellum card stock for matting my focal pieces. I didn't want to cover up the pretty background that I created. It just made sense to use vellum again. I die cut a piece of vellum using a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. The card front panel was wrapped with a white organdy ribbon before adhering it to a white A2 top fold card base. I trimmed the sentiment from the Cut Apart Sentiment Strips and adhered it to the card. I added a few scraps from the sentiment itself to pop up the right side so it would lay flat on the card.

You can check out my process video here {minus the addition of the sentiment... I couldn't decide on the sentiment in the moment but did add one just now}... Die Cut Background | May 2023 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for May!! Gorgeous! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

That's it for me today! I have another idea for a card using the May 2023 Whit Kit but I'm not sure if I'll share that next week or play a bit with a different membership!! So I'm thinking it'll be a surprise... for you and me! Hee hee!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.