Monday, May 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33 ~ A Beautiful Sight ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with a vintage vibe using a beautiful stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called A Beautiful Sight. I love this pretty stamp!


I paired up this itty bitty stamp with the Old World Winter paper pack from The Paper Studio. It's one of my favorites and I just love the colors in these papers! I distressed the edges a bit with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I stamped the tree background with Antique Linen, Evergreen Bough, and Forest Moss Distress Oxide inks. I inked up different sections of the stamp with each color and then stamped it. I repeatedly stamped it until I was happy with the colors.


I wanted the tree to stand out a bit more so I used Antique Linen, Evergreen Bough, and Vintage Photo Distress Crayons to color the tree. It was super easy and I love how the tree pops. I mat a couple of my layers with Kraft card stock. And finished off my top layer by wrapping it a few times with a pretty Ivory burlap string. I tied a pretty bow and the I popped up the top layer with a thin foam tape.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #33 for the month of May. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.