Monday, February 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #7 ~ By Golly Be Jolly ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and I'm sharing the card I created using the adorable By Golly Be Jolly stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I just adore the festive little birdies in this stamp set!


All of my paper layers on the base of the card are patterned papers from Doodlebug Design called Milk & Cookies... I love these sweet papers and I'm really trying not to hoard the papers in my stash and use them so I kind of forced myself to cut into these.


I decided to have this one sweet birdie peeking in as if to say... "have a dashing good holiday". I chose colors from the papers to use in coloring up this cutie. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Hat/Antlers ~ R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, E21, E23, E27
Hair/Nose ~ Y000, Y11, E21, E23, R000, R14, R27
Body/Legs ~ R0000, RV10, RV02, E21, E23
Outline ~ BG10


Here's a look at the sketch! You can check out inspiration for this sketch over in the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge Album. I think this will be another good one for using up some of my Christmas papers... gotta make room for the new papers released this year, right?


I just love how this cute card turned out!
I hope you'll come join us over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and start building your stash of holiday cards along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Think I’ll join your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carole! I hope you do... it's fun and a great way to get ahead on those holiday cards.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.