Friday, January 29, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #6 ~ A Time of Peace ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Christmas card using the {BYSHC} Sketch #6... sharing my last card for the January sketch challenge. There's only a couple more days to play along! My card today features the adorable A Time of Peace stamp set from Unity. I paired this stamp set up with the Echo Park's Wise Men Still Seek Him papers and the light blue paper is from the Carta Bella Santa's Workshop papers.


I had set aside a stack of Christmas stamps that I wanted to make cards with way back in November but I never got around to creating cards with those stamps so since I've made the goal of creating a Christmas card a week... I've been able to pull those stamps from that stack and this adorable A Time of Peace stamp was in that stack. So glad I was able to finally ink it up! 


I stamped the sweet angel and sheep with VersaFine Onyx black ink on Canson XL 140lb watercolor paper and used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers to color it in. I die cut the watercolored image with a stitched rectangle die and decided not to mat it. I die cut a few stitched fishtail flags from the two paper packs with the Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX dies from My Favorite Things. I like how the mix of papers look on the side. I added some scrap papers behind the focal image so it was adhered level on the card. I masked the sentiment and stamped it so I could die cut it with a circle die and popped it up on the card with foam tape. 

As I mentioned above there's only a couple more days to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #6 so be sure to join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and check out the challenge!! We'd love to have you join us in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Love your night sky- perfect for that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card, appreciate your inspiring shares. Going to join the fb group and keep the flow going!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I'm so excited that you've joined our FB group! I can't wait to see what you create and share!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.