Friday, January 22, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #6 ~ All About the Patterned Papers!!

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card and this time it's all about the patterned paper!!
This card literally took me 10 minutes and that includes the time for picking just the right sentiment, papers and dies to make this card. The actual 'cardmaking' was SO fast!


So you can see a little in the photo... I chose the wonderful Twas the Night Before Christmas Vol.1 papers. All of my layers for this card, aside from the sentiment, are from the paper pack. The snowflake navy papers for my mats, the houses and the gold flag paper... all from the one paper pack! I just love how easy this card came together! The sentiment I chose is from the October 2017 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called Conspiracy of Love. One of my favorite KOMs!!


I die cut the little circles from the patterned papers behind the sentiment... a fun trick I like to use when I can. I also added some Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer to the snow around the houses in the die cut circle. Sadly, you can't see that shimmer in the pictures. 


I am really loving the current {BYSHC} Sketch!! I can make such a quick card using this sketch and I'm making a dent {a very tiny one... lol} in my hoard of Christmas papers! You can check out the sketch challenge here... {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #6!!


Another cute Christmas card for my stash... I did happen to find a handful of Christmas cards that I had somehow missed in December. Score!! That means I'm ahead for Christmas 2021!! Haha... well, I'll be back next week with another Christmas card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.